About Bev Ryrie - Mobile Hairdresser
In a nutshell:
- I listen to what you want.
- I'm professional and reliable.
- I have many years of hairdressing experience.
- I keep up with the latest hairdressing trends.
- I love doing haircuts, formal hairstyles, wedding hairstyles and braids.
- I do many hair colours using L`Oreal Professionnel hair products.
- I have a good rapport with women, men and children of all ages.
- I am experienced with elderly clients and disabled clients.
- My prices are similar to hair salon prices.
- I have many photos of my work in my hairstyles gallery.
Hi everyone. I’m Bev Ryrie - Mobile Hairdresser. I’ve been around for a while. I started hairdressing at age 15, having left school just after finishing year ten. I was lucky enough to do a hairdressing apprenticeship which is what most of us did back then.
I started hairdressing in a little salon in Werribee with Kaye Day who was a wonderful teacher who taught me many of the basics. I also loved working at Serge Videl salon, a very busy and fun salon in Hawthorn. I will always be grateful to Kaye and Serge for the great start they both gave me. Thanks too for their patience, guidance and also, their knowledge which they passed on to me.
I worked in a few more salons and then started my mobile hairdressing business. I was only going to do mobile hairdressing for a short time but my business took off straight away and I was so busy that I just kept on working as a mobile hairdresser. A number of times I thought about buying a salon, but I had such a good business that I just kept it going.
Over the years I have kept up with the hairdressing trends by attending many hairdressing seminars and hairdressing events. I regularly go to L`Oreal colour seminars. I have used L`Oreal products since the day I started hairdressing. I occasionally use some other products, but mostly everything I use is L`Oreal. I also sell some L`Oreal products. If you need any L`Oreal retail please ask, there’s a good chance I will have it in the car.
If you’re looking for a reliable, experienced hairdresser give me a call. I cut hair in Melbourne’s suburbs, some of them being: Albert Park, Elwood, South Yarra, St Kilda, Prahran, Malvern, South Melbourne, Point Cook, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing, Tarneit, Essendon, Footscray, Yarraville, Williamstown, Altona, Newport, Hawthorn, Richmond and Kew. I work in may other suburbs too. To see a list of these suburbs go to my SERVICES page.
Call me 7 days - Bev Ryrie, Melbourne mobile hairdresser / wedding hairdresser