Mobile Hairdresser Price List
At the bottom of the mobile hairdressers price list you'll find information about payment methods, minimum charges, cancellation notice, public holiday fees, parking fees and travel fees.
Mobile hairdressing prices are similar to salon prices but...
When a professional hairdresser comes to your house to cut your hair, you now have your own private hairdresser. You haven't even had to walk out the door. The mobile hairstylist has spent the time and money traveling to you, most of the time in heavy traffic, so please understand that if the mobile hairdressing business is to remain a viable business she must be paid for her time and expenditures. If you're happy with these mobile hairdressing prices and would like to make an appointment please give me a call.
Mobile hairdressing in Melbourne subuurbs
I’m a mobile hairdresser in some inner Melbourne suburbs - Yarraville, Williamstown, Footscray, Ascot Vale, Port Melbourne, Altona, Newport, Point Cook, Moonee Ponds, Werribee and many others. Check to see if I go to your suburb by visiting my Services page.
Thanks, Bev Ryrie – Melbourne mobile hairdresser, wedding hairdresser
- ladies haircut & blow dry … $85 short, $90 med, $95 long, $100 extra long
- men’s haircut … $60
- age 0 – 5 ... $40
- primary school ... $50
- high school haircuts … 10% discount
- fringe trim … $15
- beard trim … $15
Express Services require you to have your hair washed and blow dried before I arrive.
- blow dry … $60 short - $70 long / thick
- blow dry with - curls / waves / straightening … $90 short - $110 long / thick
- curls or straightening after another full service … $30 short - $40 long / thick
- curls / waves / straightening … express … $60 short - $80 long / thick
- hair up … express … $100
- hair up … including blow dry …$130
- hair up … after another full service (on you - not someone else) …$70
- brides, bridesmaids, flower girls … $100 each
- mother of the bride, friends … normal styling prices
- wedding hair trials - the same price as the wedding day.
- for more information please visit my Wedding Hair page.
*Hair Colours - PLEASE READ THIS *
- it's the same price with or without a bIow dry
- in some cases of very thick, or long hair, prices may be higher
- ask for Smartbond to be added to your colour … $30 ... (L`Oreal's version of Olaplex)
- Smartbond conditioner for home use can be purchased for $45
- for explanations of the different colour techniques please go to the Hair Colours page
Permanent Tint / Semi Permanent
- tint & blow dry … $140 short - $180 long / thick
- tint, haircut & blow dry … $165 short - $205 long / thick
- High Lift tint & blow dry … $165 short - $205 long / thick
- High Lift tint, haircut & blow dry … $190 short - $230 long / thick
- tint, 1/2 head foils & blow dry … $ 230 short - $270 long / thick
- tint, 1/2 head foils, haircut & blow dry … $ 255 short - $295 long / thick
- tint, full head foils & blow dry … $260 – $300 long / thick
- tint, full head foils, haircut & blow dry … $285 – $325 long / thick
- Extra time / product - price on consultation
Foil Highlights / Balayage
- 1/2 head & blow dry … $165 short - $205 long / thick
- 1/2 head, haircut & blow dry … $190 short - $230 long / thick
- full head & blow dry … $190 short – $230 long / thick
- full head, haircut & blow dry … $215 short – $255 long / thick
- micro foils half head … extra $20
- micro foils full head … extra $40
- more than one colour … extra $30 each colour
- Tips & blow dry … $150 short – $180 medium
- Tips, haircut & blow dry … $175 short – $205 medium
- regrowth & blow dry … $155 - $165 ... (up to 6 weeks regrowth)
- regrowth, haircut & blow dry … $180 - $190 … (up to 6 weeks regrowth)
- full head & blow dry … from ... $195 – $235
- full head, haircut & blow dry … from ... $220 – $260
A toner must be done with another service on the same person.
- from ... $50
Men's Hair Colour
- Men having hair colour and haircut, take $25 off the above prices.
- $POA ... So that I can give you a rough quote please send me an email with:
- A picture of your hair which has been taken in natural light.
- A brief description of the history of your hair.
- Pictures can be sent through the Contact Me page or by text.
A treatment must be done with another service on the same person.
- Powerdose conditioning treatment ... $20
- Smartbond colour treatment ... $30 ... (L`Oreal's version of Olaplex)
- Smartbond conditioner for client use may be purchased for $45
Minimum Charge & Cancellation Notice
- 48 hour cancellation notice required, or full payment for the appointment is required
- Minimum charge per visit - $60 excluding retail.
- CASH ONLY - on the day that I do your hair. Yes, I run a legitimate business and yes, I pay tax on the money that I earn.
- I'm sorry, I don't accept payment by credit card.
- I no longer accept payment by bank transfer. Too many clients forget to pay.
- I don't take cheques. I don't like it when they bounce, even though there's always a good reason for the bounce.
Public Holiday Fee
- Prices are 20% higher on public holidays.
- If I need to pay for parking to do hair the cost of parking must be paid by the client.
- For weddings & formal occasions – please make sure that parking is pre-arranged, pre paid and available on all days booked for hair appointments.
- For other hairdressing services - if there is a parking cost it will be added to the hairdressing fee.
- There is no travel fee if the destination is within 20 km of Werribee
- $2 per km past the 20km radius of Werribee
- Prices are subject to change without notice