Mobile Hairdresser Melbourne - Services
Have you been trying to find a mobile hairdresser in Melbourne?
Mobile Hairstylist Melbourne - that's me, Bev Ryrie. I'm also an experienced wedding hairdresser. I'll come to you for hair colours & formal hairstyles in Werribee, Point Cook, Brunswick, Fitzroy, Kew, Prahran, Albert Park, South Yarra, Malvern, St Kilda, Yarraville & Elwood. See further down the page for other suburbs I visit to do hair.
Not many hairdressers open Sunday in Melbourne - I work on Sunday mornings.
I’ll make life easier for you. You don't even have to leave home! Not all visiting hairdressers work 7 days a week. If you're attending a function on a Sunday and need a mobile hairdresser please give me a call.
Some things you don’t have to do when a mobile hairstylist visits you:
- You don't have to leave your home, your business or your children.
- You don't have to catch a taxi, drive to the hair salon, get caught in traffic, or find a car park.
- You don’t have to waste time in a hair salon waiting. When waiting for me at least you’re busy at home.
- You don't have to put on make-up and I don’t mind what old clothes you’re wearing.
Having a mobile hairdresser come to you is all about having a haircut or even a hair colour or formal hairstyle done in the comfort and convenience of your own home. No need to look further for a wedding hairdresser either – I do wedding hair too.
My Mobile Hairdressing Services Include:
- Women's Haircuts, Men’s Haircuts, Children’s Haircuts
- Wedding Hairstyles, Formal Hairstyles
- Blow Waves
- Hair Up
- 1940's, 1950's Hairstyles (Vintage Hairstyles)
- Curls, Hair Straightening
- Hair Colours
- Hair Foils, Micro Foils
- Balayage, (Hair Painting)
- Hair Lightening and Hair Toning
- Conditioning Treatments
- I use and sell L`Oreal Professionnel Hair Products
Instances in which I will not be able to do your hair:
- If you have Headlice:
My profession is hairdressing and I can't put myself at risk of affecting my equipment or passing head lice on to my other customers. If you do have head lice, I will not be able to cut your hair and I will still require full payment for the visit. Whether hairdressers work in hair salons or are home hairdressers they do not want to become infected themselves. If you have been in contact with head lice at all recently you should tell the hairdresser when making the appointment.
Business Opening Times:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am – 5:30pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
- *Evenings – I’m available two nights per week – the days vary.
- *Public Holidays – I work on some public holidays – not all. I charge 20% extra on public holidays.
- *Weddings and Special Occasions – I’m available later to suit the occasion.
- *Please note: I try to keep weekends and evenings free for clients attending special events and for those clients who work and are therefore unavailable during the week. So if you’re not going anywhere special and are home during the day, during the week, please ask to have your hair done then.
Below are the suburbs I visit to do hair:
- In and near the following suburbs: Aberfeldie, Airport West, Albert Park, Altona, Altona Meadows, Altona North, Ascot Vale, Avondale Heights, Elwood, Essendon, Footscray, Footscray West, Hoppers Crossing, Keilor East, Kensington, Kingsville, Laverton, Maribyrnong, Middle Park, Moonee Ponds, Newport, Niddrie, Pascoe Vale South, Point Cook, Port Melbourne, Prahran, Seabrook, Seaholme, Seddon, South Kingsville, South Melbourne, South Yarra, Spotswood, Strathmore, Sunshine, Tarneit, Travancore, Truganina, Werribee, Werribee South, Williamstown, Williamstown North, Wyndham Vale and Yarraville.
Places I don't do hair:
- The CBD
- Docklands, Southbank, St Kilda Rd, streets off St Kilda Rd
- Melton and nearby suburbs
- Past Werribee towards Geelong
Below are some questions that I’m often asked:
- What types of payment do you accept?
I ONLY accept payment by CASH - on the day that I do your hair. I don't have an eftpos machine, I don't accept cheques, as in the past clients have given me cheques that have bounced. I won't take payment by bank transfer anymore because too many clients forget to do the transfer. I don't like to and shouldn't have to chase people for money.
- Do you charge a travel fee to visit me?
There is no fee chargeable within 30km past Werribee. If you do live more than 30km there may be an additional charge per km. Please see my price list for further information.
- Where do you cut my hair? Do you arrive in a van?
I arrive in my car and come into your home where I help you with all your hair needs. I'll cut your hair wherever there is enough room for me to walk around the chair (but preferably not on carpet, as it’s harder to sweep up all loose hair).
I'll need a power point nearby for a hair dryer, or clippers. I'll also need a bench or table space on which to place my hairdressing equipment like brushes, combs etc. Often the kitchen, family area, or a large bathroom is the best place for me to carry out my work.
I prefer to work inside the house, rather than outdoors.
- I know you like to work on clean hair. How do you wash my hair?
I attach a hose to a tap in either the bathroom, laundry, or kitchen where you stand and lean forward over the sink and I wash your hair. If you don't want me to wash your hair, you could wash it yourself in the shower that morning. Then I will spray your hair using a water spray bottle when I arrive to do your haircut.
- I know you are a mobile hairdresser, but can I come to you?
I am a mobile hairdresser only, however if having me coming to your home is inconvenient, I will happily come to your place of work, or a relative’s home.
- Which hair products will you use on my hair?
I use mostly L’Oreal Professionnel hair products because I believe they are the best in hair and scalp care.
- Do you sell hair products?
I stock L'Oreal Professionnel Hair Products - please let me know if you would like to purchase any while I'm at your house. Yes, I do sell L`Oreal Serioxyl. More information on L`Oreal Serioxyl here.
Call me - Bev Ryrie, Melbourne mobile hairdresser, wedding hairdresser - 7 days - 0418 374 303