Beautiful Hair, Beautiful Bride - Best day of your life!
It’s all about you, it’s your big day, and you will be STUNNING !!!
"I’ll help transform you into the beautiful bride you've dreamed of being."
Bev Ryrie - wedding hairdresser, mobile hairdresser, Melbourne
I know this is one of the biggest days of your life and I’m very happy to be a part of it.
I do recommend a hair trial appointment. Definitely have one for yourself and maybe include a bridesmaid. That way you can relax on your wedding day, knowing what to expect your wedding hair to look like and also, keeping the hairdressing part of the day totally stress free. The last thing you want is to be making big decisions about your hair at the last minute.
You’ll most likely have a wedding hairstyle in mind or have hairstyle pictures to show me. If you don’t that’s okay I can come up with plenty of ideas. There are plenty of photos of formal hairstyles on my website to get some ideas from too. You might want a hairstyle that is totally different to everyone else’s. Some people want different types of braids. That’s good too. I love getting creative. Either way, together we'll make sure your hairstyle suits you, your dress and your hairpiece.
Important Wedding Hair Tips
Please see these tips as friendly, helpful words of advice that will help the hairdressing part of your day run smoothly.
- blow wave - please wash your hair on the day of the trial or wedding. I will spray it down with a water spray before I do your hair.
- hair up, curls - please wash and dry your hair the day of, or the night before the trial or wedding.
- no leave in products - don’t use a leave in conditioner or any other products. Where products are needed I’ll use mine.
- no conditioning treatments a week before your hairstyle - your hair will be too soft and the hairstyle may not be as successful
- wear a sensible top - one that undoes and doesn't have to be pulled over your head, without anything bulky around the neck.
- I will take photos of your trial hairstyle to keep for my records and will bring them with me on the wedding day.
Wedding Hairstyles - Price List
* Please read the Wedding Hair Tips above
- Brides, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls … $100 each
- Mother of the bride, friends … normal styling prices - please refer to my PRICES page
- Wedding Hair Trials - The same price as the wedding day
- Parking costs will be added to the fee if applicable.
I'm a mobile hairdresser and a wedding hairdresser. Call me 7 days a week for formal hairstyles & wedding hairstyles. I work in Elwood, Albert Park, South Yarra, Prahran, Port Melbourne, Kensington, Essendon, Moonee Ponds, Ascot Vale, Yarraville, Williamstown, Seddon, Newport, Altona, Point Cook, Tarneit, Werribee and Hoppers Crossing.. To see other suburbs I visit please click the link below.
I'm also available for haircuts, hair colours and perms. Bev Ryrie – mobile hairdresser, wedding hairdresser